In case you didn’t know, November is National Novel Writing Month and millions of people around the world have joined the movement. You can choose to do it on your own (if you have the will power) or join a local group of writers in case you need that extra support like I do.
This will be my first venture into writing a novel but, back in April, I joined the National Poetry Writing Month (NaPoWriMo) movement and it was a blast. I will say that keeping my focus on writing poetry was much easier than concentrating on writing a novel because there are so many more elements involved in a novel, but I’m going to try.
- Outskirts Press Sponsors NaNoWriMo 2012 (prweb.com)
- Participating in NaNoWriMo? (ctwesting.com)
- National Novel Writing Month gives authors chance to tackle that project (rapidcityjournal.com)
- National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) (nadineatomlinson.wordpress.com)
- Beginning NaNoWriMo (cheilt.wordpress.com)
- Gearing Up for NaNoWriMo (rachelleharp.com)